Never Be Afraid To Ask

A little boy was having difficulty lifting a heavy stone. His father came along and as he noticed the boy struggling, he asked, "Are you using all your strength?" "Yes, I am," the little boy said. 

As he continued to watch, the father asks again, "Are you sure you using all your strength?" "Yes, I am," the little boy said.  
"No, you are not," the father answered. "I am right here just waiting, and you haven't asked me to help you." 

Asking is the key to getting. Some never ask yet they wonder why they didn't get. If you want something you should ask for it.

Perhaps Gandhi said it best when he said, “If you don’t ask, you don’t get.” 
Never Be Afraid To Ask

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prepping Tips & Hacks - Be Prepared

7 Tips To Improve Your Odds On Scratch-Off Lottery Tickets

How Much Is My Baseball Card Worth?