Stay away from people with no vision



“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” -- Ralph Waldo Emerson


When you’re just starting out, some people may tell you that your dreams are far-fetched. Instead of listening to people who can’t see your vision or don’t believe in you, find people with a vision of their own. By spending time with visionary people, you can learn how to become all you dream to be.


         Stay away from people with no vision.
         Share your vision with those who have their own.
         Reach for your goals despite what others say.



Self-Reflection Questions:

I.      Do I have a clear vision of my future?
II.     Do I dwell on criticisms?
III.   Am I surrounding myself with like-minded, positive people?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prepping Tips & Hacks - Be Prepared

7 Tips To Improve Your Odds On Scratch-Off Lottery Tickets

How Much Is My Baseball Card Worth?