Set Attainable Goals


“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Many people are so focused on achieving their goals that they don’t enjoy the process or the journey along the way. Yes, it’s true that we set goals with the hope that we will achieve them, however there’s more to life than merely meeting a goal. We must become better people as we strive to meet and exceed the goals we’ve set for ourselves.

Set attainable goals.
Work hard to achieve those goals.
Take the time to learn and grow along the path to your success.

Self-Reflection Questions:

I. Am I aware of my growth as I work toward my goals?
II. Have I set attainable, realistic goals?
III. Am I determined to follow through at any cost?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prepping Tips & Hacks - Be Prepared

7 Tips To Improve Your Odds On Scratch-Off Lottery Tickets

How Much Is My Baseball Card Worth?