The Farmer

 


A man owned a small farm in South Mississippi. The Mississippi Labor Department got a report that he was not paying the appropriate wages to his employees so they sent a state investigator out to interview him.

"I need a list of all your employees and how much you pay them," asked the investigator.

"Well, Sir" said the farmer, "there's my farm hand Joe who's been with me for 9 years. I pay him $600 a week plus free room and board."

"The cook has been here for almost a year now, and I pay her $400 per week plus free room and board."

"Then there's the ole moron.  He works about 18 hours every day and he does about 90% of all the work around here. He never gets a day off.  He makes about $25 per week and pays his own room and board."

"But now, I do buy him a bottle of whiskey every Saturday night, and he also sleeps with my wife occasionally."

"That's the guy I want to talk to... the moron you speak about," said the investigator.

"You're talking to him Sir," said the farmer.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prepping Tips & Hacks - Be Prepared

7 Tips To Improve Your Odds On Scratch-Off Lottery Tickets

How Much Is My Baseball Card Worth?