How To Have Fun With Alexa Plus 25 Things To Ask



Alexa is an incredibly helpful tool that can make your life easier in a variety of ways. Not only can it manage your smart home, but it can also provide you with updates on news and sports scores, check the weather, answer any questions you have, and even order Amazon products if you are a Prime member. Plus, Alexa can play music for you anytime you want, so you never have to worry about finding the perfect song. In addition, Alexa can do so much more, like give you recipe ideas, offer daily tips and tricks, and even tell you jokes. With Alexa, you'll never have to worry about staying connected and staying up to date with the world.

There are numerous ways to have fun with Alexa. You can ask her to play your favorite tunes, read you an audiobook, or, if you're feeling particularly lighthearted, you can ask her to tell you a joke. Alexa can also be used to play interactive games, such as trivia or Jeopardy, or you can ask her to tell you a story. You can even ask Alexa to provide you with a random fact. Additionally, Alexa can be used to set timers for cooking or to remind you of upcoming appointments. No matter what you are looking for, Alexa can provide you with hours of entertainment.

25 Fun Things to Ask Alexa…

  1. Alexa, trick or treat.

  2. Alexa, is Superman real?

  3. Alexa, flip a coin.

  4. Alexa, tell me a funny story.

  5. Alexa, are you spying on me?

  6. Alexa, drum roll, please.

  7. Alexa, wait for me. I’ll be right back!

  8. Alexa, how do you feel right now?

  9. Alexa, self-destruct.

  10. Alexa, tell me a joke.

  11. Alexa, is the refrigerator running?

  12. Alexa, do you have any pets?

  13. Alexa, how old are you?

  14. Alexa, do you like pizza?

  15. Alexa, are you mad?

  16. Alexa, can you talk like Yoda?

  17. Alexa, what are some interesting historical facts?

  18. Alexa, how was your day?

  19. Alexa, who is on first?

  20. Alexa, tell me a tongue twister

  21. Alexa, can you bark like a dog?

  22. Alexa, I want the truth.

  23. Alexa, is the clock ticking?

  24. Alexa, what are some weird facts?

  25. Alexa, give me a round of applause.


Me: Alexa, tell me a good joke? 
Alexa: I'm Siri, you idiot!

Me: Alexa, tell me a dirty joke?
Alexa: I would tell you a dirty joke but I don’t want you to soil yourself.


Thanks for reading

Tom


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prepping Tips & Hacks - Be Prepared

7 Tips To Improve Your Odds On Scratch-Off Lottery Tickets

How Much Is My Baseball Card Worth?