MASSIVE Seed Haul 2023

 


Over the past few weeks, I have been considering renovating my deck, and backyard, and also planting some flowers and vegetables this fall. Once this heatwave passes, I plan to get back to work. However, I am concerned about the potential cost, especially for the seeds, which could be quite expensive. And then this happens: 

Today I visited one of the local discount salvage stores, and I couldn't believe my luck when I stumbled upon a massive collection of garden seeds at an unbeatable price. From crisp, juicy vegetables to fragrant herbs and vibrant flowers, this haul had everything I needed to create a beautiful and bountiful garden.

As I sorted through the different seed packets, my mind raced with all the possibilities that lay ahead. I could already envision rows of plump, ripe tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, and sweet bell peppers lining my garden beds. And with the addition of fragrant basil, thyme, and rosemary, I knew my home-cooked meals would be bursting with flavor all season long.

But it wasn't just the edible plants that had me excited - the colorful assortment of flowers in this seed haul was simply breathtaking. From cheerful sunflowers to delicate pansies and vibrant zinnias, I knew that my garden would be a feast for the eyes as well as the taste buds.

As I carefully tucked each seed packet away, I couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation and excitement for the coming months. With this incredible garden seed haul, I knew that my garden was destined for greatness - and I couldn't wait to get started.

I spent the majority of the afternoon separating the seed packets, which total approximately 400 to 500. I would have to say that was a decent haul. And certainly not a bad price at ten cents each.

Stay Inspired

Tom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prepping Tips & Hacks - Be Prepared

7 Tips To Improve Your Odds On Scratch-Off Lottery Tickets

How Much Is My Baseball Card Worth?